The Latin America retail market closed 2017 as one the most dynamic and stable in the world, despite slowing economic growth. Latin America’s retail markets attracted billions of dollars in investments in the first decade of the new century, and although the pace of growth has moderated, it continues in healthy fashion in the second decade. Shopping Centers continue to built across the region, unlike the current wave of closures taking place in mature markets such as the U.S.A.
The upcoming 2018 general elections in Brazil and Mexico will be consequential. With over 10 years successfully opening doors for renowned international brands in Latin America, Latin American Retail Connection is positioned to help you make sense of it all. We understand, the macro and micro aspects of each country.
Solid knowledge and proven track record in Latin America’s retail markets makes us the Latin America’s retail market specialists.
“Maximize retailing, franchising and licensing opportunities in Latin America ”
Latin America Retail Market Services
- Client Representation: Retail, Franchising and Licensing Representation, Partner Matching
- Brand Ambassadors Missions
Our clients choose us because, they:
- Benefit from native, in-depth knowledge, and practical experience in Latin America Retail
- Maximize Latin America retail expansion potential by choosing the best markets, locations, and partners
- Ensure the correct Latin America retail expansion model is chosen
- Minimize risks and costs arising from entry into Latin America retail markets
- Stay well-informed about macro-political and economic conditions
- Rely on strong relationships with owners, developers, retailers, franchisors, franchisees and financiers
Interested in Latin America’s Retail Market? Please contact us at:
+1- 917– 746-9956
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1650, Irving, Texas 75039.
All rights reserved